12 best Indian restaurants to try in the U.S

The U.S. is home to a massively diverse Indian culture. As of 2019, the Indian population in the U.S. has grown by over 50% and is still going strong. The Indian restaurants in the U.S. has lent some of the most incredible food joints in the country and it has become equally popular among the native citizens as well. Its richness in flavor, its fragrant spices, and its wide variety make it one of the best cuisines that exist. If you are missing the kind of food that reminds you of home, then there’s no dearth of options (quite literally).

Here are the 12 best Indian restaurants in the U.S., from cozy chaat eateries to drool-worthy tandoori havens. Read More.

I ve been to August 1 Five and their biryani is to die for. I would highly recommend this place for anyone missing a good Indian cuisine, I took my Parisian friends too and they loved it even though they can’t take too much spice they seem to love the food there.

Ping me if you like the food there!

Waiting to fly 1000s of miles to eat this delicious biryani that you are raving about! :sweat_smile:
But I am sure it won’t beat the OG taste :stuck_out_tongue: