Apply for SSN in the U.S

I will be going to the U.S. for my studies. Will I be able to apply for an SSN?

Hey Sandeep, you surely will be able to. Suppose you’re an F-1 student authorized to work in Curricular Practical Training (CPT), you must provide the SSA with your I-20 form with the employment page completed and signed by your school’s designated official.