Requirements for Freelance

What are the requirements for getting into freelance in the US?

To officially work in the U.S., you will need an unrestricted work authorization. Usually, no visa is flexible enough to provide this access, unless it is an immigrant visa, also known as the green card. But there are some others that allow you to obtain work authorization documents. You can apply for this if you have an L2 or a J2 visa