University related question in a visa interview

I was recently at a visa interview in the Delhi center and I would love to share my experience in some of the important questions asked during the interview:

Why are you going to US?
This is a straight forward question and nearly 90% of students get this question as a
starter. So how can you provide yourself a good start? Be confident and look into VO
eyes before answering. Don’t rush for answers. It’s ok to take 2 sec’s before you can
answer. A good answer would be: To study masters in chemical Engineering at Texas Tech University (depends on which university you are goin to study)

Which universities accepted you?
Try to give 3-4 universities. Don’t say this is the only one I got. Also don’t give any
information on universities that you got rejected unless asked. For eg: Texas Tech University, North Carolina University, University of Idaho

Where did you complete your Bachelor’s degree?
Just tell where you graduated from. Again don’t get excited and talk about your
percentage and how great you did in bachelors. The best answer would be for eg: I graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru University. It’s ok to say when you graduated if you want to I graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru University in 2010.